Autism Society of AL will host its 10th Annual Autism Legislative Day in Montgomery on March 7th from 10 am to 3 pm. It is OK to stop by for any part of the day. There is a rally at noon on the AL State House Steps. Autism Legislative Day is an opportunity for families to talk with their legislators about autism and ask them vote in favor of an insurance bill that would provide coverage for proven therapies such as ABA, speech and OT to thousands of children and adults in AL.
- Click Here to download the Word document and Save As:
- Click the image in the document to insert a photo of your child or your family
- Fill in the lines below with a message to AL legislators about the need for autism insurance reform (see sample text below)
- Save as a PDF and send to [email protected].
- Print the PDF version Here
- Fill in the lines below with a message to AL legislators about autism insurance reform and include a photo of your child or family.
- Mail to your local legislator (a list of legislators can be found here)
Sample text: “Dear AL Legislator, Please support Coverage in AL for Autism Therapies. I would like you to know about my family…”